Buy the Inclusive EyeGaze Foundations pack for less than £1000/$1700!
myGaze Eye Tracker: A state of the art access device that tracks where your eyes are looking and turns that into computer control!
- Works with nearly all mouse controlled software.
- Works with different eye colours.
- Light, small & portable.
- Use across all your Windows devices with 10"- 22" screens.
- A product of 20 years of research and development.
EyeMouse Play Software: the world's first easy eye gaze interface for those new to eye gaze and for use with all levels of ability. No training required to use. Launch one application and follow the simple 3 step guide to set up in seconds.
Set up is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Position - use the intuitive 'eyeglasses' guide to quickly gain optimum positioning for eye gaze.
- Calibrate - an easy one point calibration gives great functional accuracy (also includes 0, 2, 5 and 9 point calibration if required).
- Go - simply choose the cursor function and dwell settings you want and you are ready to eye gaze!
Attention & Looking Software: These fun and meaningful activities can be used with anyone trying their first steps with eye gaze. They provide a progression of skills from experiential/cause and effect to targeting, ensuring early success and effective teaching.
Attention & Looking Software includes:
- Extensive options to customise activities to cater for specific interests and motivations.
- Powerful, but simple to use analysis and record keeping tools help you to assess initial skills and keep accurate records of progress.
- The ability to assess, teach and stimulate.
Who is it for?
Inclusive EyeGaze Foundations has been specially designed by Inclusive Technology to meet the needs of teachers, therapists and carers working with students with:
- Physical Difficulties
- Cerebral Palsy
- Visual Impairment
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Communication Difficulties
What can you do with it?
The myGaze® Eye Tracker will follow your eye movements so that you can move the cursor around the screen, select or 'click' on images by looking at them a little longer and drag the cursor around the screen.
This means you can play lots of your favourite software games and activities, including:
- ChooseIt! Maker 3
- Sensory Eye-FX
- Look to Learn
- The Grid 2
- Clicker 6
- Boardmaker Plus + Studio
Order the Inclusive EyeGaze Foundations pack today and bring the benefits of eye gaze to more of your students! http://www.helpkidzlearn.com/shop/eye-gaze/inclusive-eyegaze-foundations