The HelpKidzLearn EyeGaze bundle includes state-of-the art myGaze® Assistive Gaze technology by Visual Interaction and HelpKidzLearn Games & Activities from Inclusive Technology that provides fun, accessible learning for your students!
Buy the HelpKidzLearn EyeGaze bundle for less than £920/$1500!
myGaze Eye Tracker
A state of the art access device that tracks where your eyes are looking and turns that into computer control!
• Works with nearly all mouse controlled software.
• Works with all eye colours and lighting conditions.
• Light, small & portable.
• Use across all your Windows devices with 10"- 22" screens.
• A product of 20 years of research and development.
HelpKidzLearn Games and Activities myGaze Eye Tracker
A fantastic way of assessing an individual's needs and offers a complete solution for the classroom. There is a great range of activities on the site from:
• Cause and effect activities that allow individuals to have some control and make things happen themselves.
• Experiential level to encourage pupils to look and listen and giving them time to respond to the activity.
• Timing skills, wait for something to appear on screen before making a gaze selection to get a reward.
Who is it for?
HelpKidzLearn EyeGaze has been specially designed by Inclusive Technology to meet the needs of teachers, therapists and carers working with students with:
• Physical Difficulties
• Cerebral Palsy
• Visual Impairment
• Intellectual Disabilities
• Autistic Spectrum Disorder
• Communication Difficulties
myGaze give student's the voice they rightly deserve.
"myGaze is an innovating device that allows students to access the outside world in a way that they have not been able to do in the past and give them the voice they rightly deserve (the right to communicate). myGaze is being used in several ways in our school. From cause and effect activities to more complex activities such as creating slide shows, helping students to learn to read, spelling, following instructions and giving instructions to sending emails. myGaze has given students opportunity to navigate around a computer system with confidence and understanding. The device has been able to give us a valuable assessment tool to help benefit the students we are working with and allow us to keep a record of their development."
Jennette Holden, AA Support
Pendle View Primary School
Order the HelpKidzLearn EyeGaze bundle today and bring the benefits of eye gaze to more of your students!